Percentage of Viewers who go back to look at that as after the first 10 seconds of being on that webpage
Percentage of Viewers who notice online ads within the first 10 seconds of being on a webpage
Percentage of Viewers who pay attention to onlne ads during a natural online surfing experience
*Data drawn from the key findings of a biometric and eye tracking study that measured viewing, visual fixation, and the emotional impact of consumers' exposure to online advertising in several digital formats.
In today’s competitive business environment, marketing exposure is becoming increasingly important to business strategy. In the digital marketplace, businesses shape market offerings by leveraging digital platforms to reach more customers and capture new business. On a regular basis, our marketing team works directly with clients – large and small – to identify target markets for high-value ad placement. Our programs connect clients with customers, build strong brands, communicate value, and create long-term growth.
Our display advertising and targeted marketing solutions are designed to offer a cost-effective approach to digital advertising. Our programs deliver marketing vehicles that position our clients to reach new customers and grow their business in an effective and measurable ways. We offer a variety of advertising packages uniquely designed to complement your company’s business growth strategy. Our digital marketing programs balance frequency with impression to deliver our clients with unparalleled exposure, visibility, and reach.
Please direct all advertising inquiries to our marketing team at firstname.lastname@example.org Approved Rates
|E Bulletin Qualified Leads||$2500|
1. BANNER advertisements will appear in 300x250 format on select editorial pages ("Defense" "Commercial" "Rotorcraft") throughout the contract period. These advertisements will occur on a predetermined basis, based upon selected frequency cap and impression rate. Banner advertisements appear on a rotation basis, and therefore more than one advertiser may contract for a particular website page location. An internal algorithm ensures equal showing of all rotating banner ads. Clicking on the advertisement will lead to client's website or preferred contact information. Maximum file size is 1meg. Preferred format is JPEG.
2. RUN OF SITE advertisements will appear in 300x250 format across the editorial section of the site throughout the contract period. They do not target specific markets and will appear randomly throughout various editorial pages aligned under the "Defense" "Commercial" "Rotorcraft" headings. These advertisements will occur on a predetermined basis, based upon selected frequency cap and impression rate. Run of site advertisements appear on a fixed(non-rotating) basis. Clicking on the advertisement will lead to client's website or preferred contact information. Maximum file size is 1meg. Preferred format is JPEG.
3. INTERSTITIALS will appear in half-page format on a pre-selected page throughout the contract period. These advertisements will appear on a fixed basis and will target all site visitors for maximum exposure. Clicking on the advertisement will lead to client's website or preferred contact information. Maximum file size is 1meg. Preferred format is JPEG.
4.CUSTOM PROGRAMS include the Featured Company, MRO Spotlight, E-Bulletin Qualified Leads, and Targeted Advertising programs.
1. Agency Commissions: 15% of gross billing allowed to recognized advertising agencies providing invoice is paid fully in advance. Production charges are non-commissionable and agency will be billed for production charges if ABD Online is to "pub-set". Advertiser and agency are jointly and severely liable for all charges incurred on behalf of the advertiser.
2. Payment Policy: Any outstanding balances will be charged a finance fee of 1 1/2% per month, and advertiser will be liable for any and all collection costs/legal fees incurred if the account is referred for collection or legal action. The laws of the state of New York shall govern in any dispute. All banner ads, run of site, interstitials, custom programs, and other services are pre-billed and must be paid in full before they appear on the ABD Online web site. Ad design or extra services are billed - 50% with order and 50% upon completion of work.
3. File Formats: No "directory", "executable", "zipped" or "stuffed" files are allowed within advertisements or database listing files.
4. Required Information: Advertiser understands and agrees that it is the advertiser's sole responsibility to provide all material or artwork needed by ABD Online for the display of advertisers ad before deadline in the required format as specified by the ABD Online production department.
5. Access and Agreements: ABD Online reserves the right to refuse access, service or advertising to any individual or company at any time, for any reason it deems necessary to preserve the integrity of its service to the industry. No individual or employee of ABD Online may enter into any agreement with any person or entity on behalf of ABD Online, other than a duly authorized officer of the corporation.
6. ABD Online is owned and operated by Air Service Directory, Inc., a New York state corporation.